Odor Elimination Problems Solved
Stinky environments are undesirable in any circumstance. We can get rid of a wide variety of smells, see below for a detailed list:
Food & Spice
Mold & Mildew
Smoke, Fire & Soot
As leaders in the deodorization industry, we bring to the table years of odor removal experience and a commitment to providing excellence in the services we offer. When you contract with NonScents Pro you get peace of mind knowing you’re dealing with professionals who remove odors everyday in San Diego and the Phoenix area.
– Fast turnaround time for complete odor eradication
– Green – Environmentally friendly footprint, no carcinogens or poisonous residues
– Liquid – Liquid solution for odor elimination in tangible areas
– Gas – Gas solution for getting rid of smells in hard to reach nooks, crannies & ductwork
– Safe – We are able to treat all hard surfaces and colorfast fabrics
– EPA Registered – Both our liquid and gas solutions are compliant with the EPA
– Disinfectant – Our solution is a true germicidal disinfectant, leaving facilities sanitized upon rendering services.
– Effective – Treatment is effective against a wide variety of pathogens. To name a few: Ebola, MRSA, Staph, Norovirus, Parvo
– Competitively Priced – We have helped many clients save thousands of dollars in remediation costs in San Diego and Phoenix, AZ
Tobacco and Smoke Odor Removal
We’re often asked if we are able to remove cigarette or tobacco smoke odors. For example, a home may need to be deodorized when it is being sold; an apartment may need the service while switching tenants; an automobile may need odor removal; etc.
According to the EPA, Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS) is a mix of smoke that’s derived from the burning end of a cigarette, pipe, or cigar, and the smoke exhaled by the smoker. It is a varied mixture of more than 4,000 compounds, where many of them are known to cause cancer in both humans and animals. Even worse many of these compounds derived from second hand smoke are strong irritants. E
You’ve already seen it the smoke from tobacco sticks to every surface of the area. You can see, smell, and feel a yellowish-brown, sticky substance that is left on all surfaces and furniture in areas wherever smoking was prevalent. It’s extraordinarily hard to remove the discoloration on plastics and any painted surface. The smoke can penetrate into all your furniture, carpets, walls, windows, and ereally anything else you can think of. The results are not only unsightly but create bad smoke odor for years to come. Luckily we have the best solution for removing smoke odors in San Diego and the Phoenix areas.
The end result of long term smoking is nearly identical to an actual fire with one exception. Unfortunately, the smoke from a fire is sometimes far easier to remove from walls or other surfaces than tobacco smoke may be. Removing tobacco residues can be a real challenge and that’s exactly where our EPA approved Chlorine Dioxide comes in. We take what would be a time consuming process removing smoke residues that are pervasive throughout the entire home, business, or other affected area into a quick overnight treatment.
Removing smoke odors in San Diego quickly has never been easier. As with every property, the NonScents Pro team helps bring property back to a smoke free condition fast. Our team is highly trained and skilled in procedures not only to remove tobacco smoke odors, but to return property owners to their odor free property cost-effectively and in the shortest time possible.
Call or request more information below to get rid of smoke odors today!
Phoenix, AZ (602) 513-1915
San Diego, CA (858) 291-0132
5013 East Washington Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85034, United States